Due to the CoViD-19 pandemic, for your care and of our team…
We have implemented new safety guidelines for all appointments at Tek Salon & Spa.
Tek Salon Re-opening Protocol
- Your stylist will message you when it is time for you to enter the salon. Please stay in your car until notified to enter.
- Upon entering, we will check your temperature and have a COVID-19 waiver for you to sign before you are taken to your seat. All clients must sign the waiver and have their temperature taken before receiving any services.
- If you would feel more comfortable wearing gloves, we will supply them for you.
- It is highly recommended that you wear a mask at all times. Due to restrictions on supplies, we ask that you please bring your own mask to your appointment. We may have masks available in the event that you do not have one, but our supply is limited. Please ask the receptionist for a mask if you need one.
- We maintain strict sanitizing and disinfecting guidelines as required by the state board. There may be short delays between clients while we sanitize. We will provide hand sanitizer to clients upon entering the salon.
- Please maintain social distances to the extent possible, and keep walking around the salon to a minimum.
- Unfortunately, guests are not allowed unless they are receiving a service.
- Finally, please do not visit the salon if you are sick or showing any symptoms of illness, including cough,sore throat, sneezing, loss of appetite or taste, and/or high fever.